The version described here is no longer supported.
This guide will help you to install the tools required for development with the high-level software for SpiNNaker, including sPyNNaker and SpiNNakerGraphFrontEnd.
The steps required are:
- Install a compiler and spinnaker_tools
- Install spinn_common Library (for additional utility, mathematical and efficiency library functions)
- Install SpiNNFrontEndCommon Library (for front-end development support)
The spinn_common library will be installed into the SpiNNaker Tools installation directory, as set up above.
- Download the current version of spinn_common as a zip or as a tar.gz.
- Extract the archive to the location of your choice.
- In the directory of the extracted archive, run
The SpiNNFrontEndCommon library will be installed into the SpiNNaker Tools installation directory, as set up above.