Work is in progress to develop a low-level interface for application development on SpiNNaker, allowing more direct access to (among other things) the place-and-route algorithms in PACMAN and the transceiver in SpiNNMan.
- SpiNNUtils — General utility code that is not SpiNNaker-specific.
- SpiNNMachine — Model of the SpiNNaker machine hardware.
- SpiNNStorageHandlers — Abstract data storage and buffering engine, used when talking to SpiNNaker.
- SpiNNMan — Classes for communicating with a SpiNNaker machine.
- PACMAN — Algorithms for configuring a piece of software to run on a specific SpiNNaker machine.
- DataSpecification — System for efficiently loading data onto SpiNNaker hardware.
- SpiNNFrontEndCommon — Common layer for running SpiNNaker applications on a SpiNNaker machine.