Instructions on how to set up for development and how we use GitHub for development are detailed below.
- Setting up a Development Environment for SpiNNaker
- Using Git and GitHub with SpiNNaker Software
- Installing from command line using support scripts
- Changes since version 6.0.0
Below are some links to various pages related to the development of the software for SpiNNaker.
- Features in progress and to be developed
- General Bugs to be fixed - Note you need to be logged in to github to see these.
- Uncategorised issues - Note you need to be logged in to github to see these.
- Guide to writing Doxygen comments
- Using 2D Convolutions with SpiNNaker
- Using spif with SpiNNaker
Older versions of the development pages can be found below